On this tutorial I will guide you on how to build a simple Python Program for finding simple interest.
This is for beginners so even if you’ve never done python before , you can finish this tutorial.
Program Instructions summary
In order to instruct our program to find simple interest value, we need to know the principal amount, the rate of interest and the time period.
- Getting the value of principal amount from user
- Getting the value of rate of interest from user
- Getting the value of time period from user
- Calculating simple interest from it’s general formula
- Displaying the value of simple interest to screen
We are going to input all three parameters as float values (real values )
Running our Program
kalebu@kalebu-PC:~$ python3 Simple_interest.py Enter Princal Amount: 5000 Enter Rate of Interest: 20 Enter Time period: 3 The value of simple interest is 3000.0
Hope you find this post interesting , don’t forget to subscribe to get more tutorials like this
In case of any suggestion or comment , drop it on the comment box and I will reply to you immediately.